Credit cards are expensive to process. All the "rewards" cards you carry are charged back to the mechant with each purchase you put on them. Nothing is free in life, we all know that. So effective today, I will be offering an across-the-board 3% cash/check discount to those what want to take advantage of it, because that's the processing charge to run your card through. If you would rather have the 3% than the card processor, that's fine with me - just ask for that discount when getting a quote. Please note that all product must be paid for before it ships out - so you will want to send your check for all balances due prior to the item leaving the factory to avoid hold delays. On ACH checks, they can take 7 to 10 days to arrive from the time you do them on your computer so plan accordingly to avoid a hold on your delivery.

I often hear "Another dealer I called is offering FREE SHIPPING/DELIVERY - you do not. That makes your prices higher overall".

Folks, I've seen the cheap delivery services and how they operate. When most these dealers are offering you "Free Delivery" they are scraping the bottom of the barrel on delivery services and you typically get a couple of ex-cons with no teeth that haven't had a bath in a week, are bleary-eyed and smoking cigarettes like fiends as they show up weeks after you expected your furniture in a patched up truck that often has holes in the roof and body. They have high damage rates and usually say "It came from the factory like that" and "Sign here and call your dealer on Monday, take it up with them". You thought you would get your furniture in 2 to 3 weeks and it took two months (and you never could get anyone on the phone), and sometimes they show up at 10 p.m. at night. This will result in a miserable delivery experience and you will swear never to order long distance again.

Been there, done that.

I always recommend Sun Delivery Service, because that's the kind of delivery you are expecting. Sun is not inexpensive and they are certainly not free. They're not perfect, but people answer the phone when you call, the delivery teams are professional, courteous and respectful, their equipment is good and they take care of any issues without trying to trick you into accepting things that may be damaged. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for. You are always free to select your own delivery service when you order from my store or any other dealer for that matter. Usually the cheap price or the free delivery one is not going to be the best but I have their phone numbers if you like.