Thread: Photos of Sofas and/or Chairs with both leather & fabric on the same piece

Default Photos of Sofas and/or Chairs with both leather & fabric on the same piece

My wife and I are thinking of adding a Hancock & Moore sofa and 2 side chairs in our living room (replacing older Bradington Young). Is there a way to find photos of some examples of these? Thanks, Steve

Default Re: Photos of Sofas and/or Chairs with both leather & fabric on the same piece

There is a huge photo library here on the forum. You do not specify which models you are looking for, however go to: LEATHER > HANCOCK & MOORE PHOTOS ONLY and browse away.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum
    I ask that you do NOT call my store with general furniture questions, that is what the forum is for

Default Re: Photos of Sofas and/or Chairs with both leather & fabric on the same piece

I don't remember seeing any photos of both leather and fabric on the same piece there. I probably haven't seen every photo, but I have looked at quite a few of them. I only recall seeing one picture like that ever, can't remember where right now. You might do a search, but I don't think it is a very common combination.

Hello. I found a few by typing this phrase in Google: hancock+moore+fabric images

There aren't a lot, but there are some. You'll have to scroll through the photos as they are mixed in together. Some chairs and sofas may have patterned suede mixed in with a smooth leather, but the patterned suede looks like fabric that could be purchased. At least, you may get some ideas. Hope this helps.

These chairs are Yowza (see link): https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item...-chairs-350-to

Plus, if it's OK to mention--the Hickory Tannery site shows quite a few examples of leather/fabric sofa combinations, so you can get an idea of how well, or not, the combinations work.

One thing to be aware of in fabric/leather combos - you will pay for the unit as if it's in all leather. Be sure you really want that, and I would suggest you keep the fabric areas off the wear sections of the piece. Personally, if I'm paying a leather price for a piece - I'm going to use all -leather on it. But that's just me.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum
    I ask that you do NOT call my store with general furniture questions, that is what the forum is for