Hi! I was in a store today that sold Hancock and Moore as we're in need of a new sofa. I have 8 kids 15 years and younger, so really want leather for its durability. I also need a more affordable sofa as far as Hancock and Moore go as our budget is limited. I was AMAZED at how comfortable the Hancock and Moore leather sofas were!!!! I was looking at their promotional sofas mostly as they were more affordable. The West End Sofa caught my attention as being classic and crazy comfortable and close to 8 feet which is what I would prefer. I understand that the color for the promotion is Alberta Harness, which isn't my favorite but would be ok as I know my absolute dream sofa can happen someday when 8 kids aren't making life quite so messy. The price was around $3700ish I believe. Do you consider this sofa being my best bang for my buck as far as my needs go?

Other sofa I found for consideration is a 7 year old navy blue Hancock and Moore Kodiak sofa owned by an older widow off of craigslist for $1000, so that's of course in the back of my mind too. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29511236_804398043093034_1822437962226828423_n.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	11057

Thanks for an opinion.