Anyone ever order from here? I have seen a few negative reviews on here, but they were older. Here are a few things I have noticed.

1) They state a price match guarantee and list a few things to look for. I have submitted a few price matches that match and they don't respond. Then I submitted a price match that I know wasn't apples to apples, and they responded right away with not eligible. Everytime any retailer posts a policy on their website and tries to get around it makes me suspect of their ethics. Has anyone ever gotten. A price match from them or is this a marketing tactic they probably use to try to get more sales?

2) I got leather samples from them, and they are very thin and not pleasant looking. I get that samples are scrap materials or with defects, etc. But these looked the worst from the 4 places I ordered from. Anyone can comment on the durability of their leather? Are they really using Berkshire leather? Does Berkshire have different qualities that are sold to different manufacturers? How can you tell they are indeed berkshire?

3) I read somewhere that they try to remove all the negative reviews on the internet. Which is fine, but limits the true reviews available. So anyone have experience with this company?