Thread: New City Sofa

Default New City Sofa

My new City Sofa in Cavelier Mocha, which I bought locally, finally arrived this morning, in great condition, thankfully! The problem is that about an hour after they left, I realized I didn't get any tags or any type of paperwork with it. The store is going to email me warranty, or lack of warranty, lol, and care information. They said that there generrally is not anything with it, just the piece of furniture. I could have sworn I have seen people here mentioning information that came witht thier sofa, how to care for it etc,. Did I dream it or should I have received something? I asked if they could just call the delivery people and ask them to mail it to me but they did not seem to think that was an option and that it would just have been thrown away. Should I have gotten something?

Default Re: New City Sofa

Sorry accidentally posted this in the wrong area. Can it be moved?

I don't remember getting anything like that, but it has been a few years. As far as I know all you need for the warranty is the tag under the cushion that has the serial number on it.

Hi, SueCT.

Each H&M piece my husband and I ordered arrived with paperwork, of sorts. Each piece had tucked under the seat cushion a plastic sleeve containing a smallish, cardstock quality booklet that included the signature(s) of each craftsman involved in the making of the piece. I seem to recall each booklet also briefly described care tips and a very short version of the standard warranty. I have filed these sleeves with all related paperwork...invoices, shipping info, etc.

This was coming up on three years ago, I believe. So, it is possible that H&M no longer includes these little sleeves.

TXCajun

Thank you, I am going to look.