I saw some samples for Hyde Park Burnished hides but did not see any for the Hyde Park Patina, a variation that is listed on the Hancock and Moore Website. I came across an older post saying the patina version added extra dark burnishing at the edges but I would like more info on this and how it affects the end result. Of course it would be impossible to see these effects from a small sample anyway. Photos would be great if anyone has some for comparison.

I also came across posts on Grade 3 Equestrian being discontinued, but I saw Equestrian Merlot samples at the store and also still listed on the website. Can anyone confirm whether it is still available (in Merlot)? It might be a good color for us, and for an unprotected leather it is at a better price point that Capri Bordeaux (yes, I know that's to die for but also much more). It seems a little shiny though--is this the case in the finished products? Also, would this translate to slippery, or is that mainly a side effect of the treated/finished hides? I don't want to slide off the seat!

Thanks.