Thread: H&M Recliner like BY Thomas or Arhaus Alex

Default H&M Recliner like BY Thomas or Arhaus Alex

We liked the H&M Saddler but now that I look at my room, I am concerned it will be too big. So I started to look at smaller models that might fit with a french farmhouse style. and came up with the Alex https://www.arhaus.com/furniture/liv...%20SANDALWOOD& and the Thomas https://www.bradington-young.com/tho...formation.aspx

I am not even sure what these feel like but I like the look. HOWEVER, we fell in deep-like with this H&M leather called Revival Tobacco. We have never seen it and so that may be a mistake but its a waxed unprotected level 2 leather that picks up different tones when stretched. It sounds like it would look antiquey which I would like but again, never saw it.

So my question is, is there a H&M recliner that has the look of the smaller ones above? Around 30 wide. My husband is 6'7" and 250# so he really loved the saddler but there is my room balance to think about!

Any recommendations? Also, anyone know anything about this unprotected leather?

TIA!

Default Re: H&M Recliner like BY Thomas or Arhaus Alex

Anyone??

You can browse the available recliners on the Hancock & Moore website to see what works for you. I can tell you that if your husband is 6' 7" your choices are severely limited. Its more important to get one that he's comfortable in vs a style you are looking to achieve as a too-small recliner is miserable. There is a limited market for tall-men motion pieces, so there are not many frames he is going to be able to choose from.

The recliners other than the 1044 I would want to put him in would be either the # 1076 Parkway, # 7161 Nordic, # 7131 Sundance. "Revival" leather mild pull-up leather from South America that is decent, though I tend to sell more of the "genuine" Italian-made pull-ups which are a price grade higher.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Do you have any of these in your showroom, or examples of this leather? We are in Northern VA so may make the trip to see.

Of those units I have a Sundance Recliner on the floor and also a Monaco unit that might work. I do not have anything covered in Revival leather.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.