Hello,

I am trying to find the best material for a sofa in a home worth a cat and dog.

I do not think I will find anything perfect, but am looking for whatever is best. My cat scratches sometimes. My dog sometimes drools or urinates on the couch when asleep. And sheds a lot.

So in order of priority of importance:
-Won’t outright rip when scratched (some marks not a huge deal, but my tightly-pulled bonded leather sofa before got ripped up)
-Urine/water does not sink in or stain and can be wiped off
-Pet hair easy to wipe off
(Cheap leather was perfect for these last 2)
-Style - Super modern with no wrinkles and a really consistent and sleek look. I loved the look of my tightly-pulled cheap leather

I don’t really care on the price front, although I guess if it is going to get destroyed regardless, Id prefer something cheaper.

Also: yes I would like to take some actions to mitigate scratching and urinating, but am trying to attack this on multiple fronts. Would like to stick to purely fabric/leather here.

Also: If someone here recommends a specific sofa that I end up buying, I will Venmo you $100. Looking ideally for a sleeper sofa 5-7 feet wide that is really well built and modern and comfortable. Budgeting $3000 but can go higher/lower. No recline.