Thread: New here

erf65eldser Guest

Default New here

Just found this site from the Gardenweb site. I read a good bit on that site but rarely post anything. I've always enjoyed reading Duane's posts as I often feel that I now have a friend in the industry.

Don't know if I'll be able to add much to the discussions bit I'll try.

I live in NC. Have been married 16 years and much of our furniture is 14 or more years old. I'm looking to start replacing/ updating some things in the next little while- it's amazing how much my style has changed in that time. Right now I'm sitting on a blue leather sofa as I type this- what was I thinking? Blue- why didn't I go with a nice brown?

It will be a slow process updating some of the furniture, but I'm able to take my time as I don't truely "need" much- just want to get away from the early 90s in style.

Thanks for putting this site together.

Beth

Welcome Beth! Glad to have you here. Please feel free to make any suggestions how to make OUR forum better.

I had to laugh at your "blue sofa" comment. I always ask folks what they want to do with colors when they select blue, for it 'cools' the decor in any room whereas earth tones warm it up.

Keep your eye out for specials and when you see the right one for you, jump on it!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.