Hello!

I recently took possession of a dining set that my grandparents purchased new in the early to mid 1950's. My mother was thinking it might have been made by Drexel. However, I see no markings in the drawers or anywhere else. Based on pictures I have found on the web, I am suspecting Stanley may be the brand, but I can't find anything else exact enough to pinpoint it.

Here are some pictures of the buffet, china cabinet, table and the back of the china cabinet (please note the chairs at the end of the table are not original to the set; they are "placeholders" while repairs are underway to the original end chairs; also, the fabric on the seat cushions is not original - my grandmother re-covered them about thirty years ago).

Have any of you seen this before? If not, would you agree that Stanley would appear to be a reasonable suspicion for the manufacturer? Any help would be appreciated. I am not trying to sell the set, as it has great sentimental value. I would just like to know who made it.

Thank you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Buffet.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	11284Click image for larger version. 

Name:	China Cabinet.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	11285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Table.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	11286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back of buffet.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	11287Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back of hutch.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	11288