Part A: I am going to order the Sadler in Revival Tobacco. Its a pull up, aged look leather in medium brown. The room this is going in is french country/vintage so I want the piece to look aged. I have a sofa with low sheen pewter nails (on a greige velvet sofa) in the room and I am trying to figure out the right nail for the Sadler. I don't really love the look of "silver" nails on brown leather and I definitely don't want the gold, as there is no gold in the room and it is a bit too traditional for me. The samples I got sent were the carpenter and pewter nail- not really loving either one. I was considering the truscan or black nickel but don't have samples. I know truscan has a bit of gold undertone but I thought it might look aged and more brown than gold (wishful thinking?) The black nickel I have only see one photo of so I am having a hard time visualizing it but it seemed understated. Any advice to get the look I am targeting??

Part B: my husband is leaning towards mechanical as experience with electronics is that they go bad. However, I read a thread that implied the electrical was a better choice. Can anyone shed any additional light on this? Is there a warranty on the mechanical? We have tried the sadler with mechanical and find the reclining spots are great so we don't necessarily need the fine tuning (nor do I want a plug) however it's a lot of money for a chair so if electrical is superior we might as well go all the way.

Thanks!