Thread: H&M Chairs I am looking at

Default H&M Chairs I am looking at

This ad was posted locally for a pair of H&M Chairs, offered at 600.00 each. They don't know the name of the chair or leather and it is about a 2 hour drive to go see them. They think the leather is a protected leather. Document? Now that I think about it, I did not confirm that it reclines. Do they make chairs that have the foot rest but do not recline? Anyway, if you know which chair this is or likely the leather and what you think of the price I would appreciate it. My sofa is Cavalier Mocha with black nickel nails. Not sure what color these nails are. I am just looking for something that will will coordinate not an exact match. The variations in color or "blotchy" color make me pretty sure it isn't Cavalier.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	H&M chair for sale.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	11300

Default Re: H&M Chairs I am looking at

Pretty sure that is a recliner, I haven't seen on that has a foot rest but not reclining back. Looks like an Addison or Elliott. I agree with you the blotchy and sheen make it look like one of the cheaper protected leathers, maybe someone else knows for sure.

For price, money and worth is always subjective. For me it sounds high and I would want to be closer to $400-450 with what looks like fading on the back cushion. You can always offer $500 or $1,000 for the pair. With it being 2 hours away, ask them to take some closer up pictures so you can see the condition of the leather? Especially on the headrest, front of the seat cushion and arms.

Thanks. This is another one I am looking at but I really don't need something this large. Offered at 500.00 so my nephew is looking at it. Seems to be in better shape, and if I wasn't only 5'4" I might be interested myself. It says built for tall people. Newphew is 6'4". It looks black but says it is brown, so must be a dark brown. Any idea on a weight limit for these chairs also? He is a big guy. Thanks!

Name:	H&M chair for Jason for sale.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	11301

Thanks. This is another one I am looking at but I really don't need something this large. Offered at 500.00 so my nephew is looking at it. Seems to be in better shape, and if I wasn't only 5'4" I might be interested myself. It says built for tall people. Newphew is 6'4". It looks black but says it is brown, so must be a dark brown. Any idea on a weight limit for these chairs also? He is a big guy. Thanks!

Name:	H&M chair for Jason for sale.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	11301

Oops sorry for the double post.