Thread: Questions on Hancock and Moore

Threaded View

Default Questions on Hancock and Moore

Duane, that was a perfect and straight-to-the-point answer. Thank you so much. I submitted a quote and will wait to hear back from you.

In the meantime, we have a 12' x 13' living room space, thanks to a recent shift from home ownership to apartment renting. I am heading to medical school and thus we may be doing the apartment thing for some time, haha! If you have access to or recall my quote from early this morning, do you have any recommendations for sofas and/or sectionals based on our small living space? I've read you recommendation for two sofas over one sectional due to pricing and practicality (moving every 7 years and such), so am leaning more toward the sofa direction. Just thought I'd get some insight. I'll upload a pic of what the living room layout looks like in case that helps.

Apologies... I should include the options we're considering in case you're away from the office and/or don't have the time to look at my quote request today. We're interested in the September, Journey, Redford, and City Sofas, the September and Journey Power Recliners, and the September Sectional. Oh... my wife says also the Sundance Sofa, haha! Sorry for the laundry list. Some of these weren't in my quote request, but I'm hoping you can look at the photo of our space and help rule some options out. Not sure if a sectional will even fit. We also have a "chair-and-a-half" that we will likely keep when we toss our old sofa, as it's comfy, barely broken in and such a nice size. If we get a sectionalist he chair might go. If we get a sofa, the chair will stay.

Thanks again for all of your help and sorry for the long-winded post.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Living Room Photo.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	146.7 KB 
ID:	11315
    Last edited by skeptastic; 11-11-2018 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Added photo