We are in the market for a nice recliner and are looking at both the Jameswood Recliner (my choice) and the Katie Recliner (wife’s choice). I am really drawn to the Jameswood and our local dealer had one in their showroom and it was a beautiful chair and incredibly comfortable. At that time we had not seen the Katie on the website so didn’t look for it but I’m thinking the wife would have noticed it since that is the style of recliner she was looking for prior to going into the store. We only got a price on the Jameswood thus far for Grade 2 protected leather however we have a Full Aniline leather (i.e. unprotected leather) sofa and chair from another company and haven’t had any issues with a young child and pets thus far sans some superficial scratches from the cat. The nice thing with the aniline I’ve noticed is that you can nearly rub out most scratches and spills have seemed to disappear over time although they’ve been limited to water and milk spills.

Long story short, Has anyone ordered one or the Jameswood chair in colors/finishes other than is what shown on the Hancock and Moore website? We do not like the super shiny wood and would prefer a darker brown or brown/gray for the leather color. Thanks!!!