Thread: Hancock and Moore Sofa/Recliner

Default Hancock and Moore Sofa/Recliner

Hi Duane and fellow members, I really need an opinion about the Hancock & Moore Motion Your Way. What would be your opinion between the straight back cushion and the split back as it pertains to comfort level? Also, I'm considering the Dream Jute. Will it wear well, and do you like it? I sat in about 3 different Motion Your Way sofas at a local dealer yesterday, and each of them felt like I was sliding off even though they were all different leathers. Luckily, I recline 100% of the time so that makes it less of an issue. Thanks loads. Granny P.

Default Re: Hancock and Moore Sofa/Recliner

I prefer the Split Back, it gives you some lumbar support vs the straight back.

All leather wears the same, the secret is a regular maintenance program of cleaner/conditioner for longevity, and minimize UV sunlight exposure.

If you feel you are sliding off the sofa, that's due to the topcoat of the leathers. Move to a more matte leather such as Angelo or Champion they are not as slick (or Capri/Quintessence at the high end)
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.