After months of searching, I think we have found a sofa! We sat in a Redford and my husband and I both fell in love with it! It is a beautiful sofa! Now the even more difficult task...choosing a leather. We have been looking at grays/beiges but seem to be leaning toward the grays. Juno Dove is a top contender. Coast Smoke is another as well as Piazza Griege and Hutton Slate and Hutton Putty. Duane has been so helpful in answering questions. We ordered samples and once we have it narrowed down to a couple, we will ask for dealer size samples to further help with our selection. The Redford is part of the Just in Time program and we could order it in Juno Taupe...at significant savings. However taupes can come in many shades. Those who have seen the Juno Taupe, would you say it is more brown/tan...do you see any gray? I have the small sample but it is difficult to tell. I will be requesting a larger sample but in the meantime I thought I would ask for feedback here. Any thoughts on the leathers I have mentioned...thoughts on what would look good on the Redford? (Knowing that personal taste/preference weighs heavily). Thanks to everyone for the valuable input and guidance offered in this forum!