Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hancock & Moore # 5067 Tavern Sofa in Capri Navy

Default Re: Hancock & Moore # 5967 Tavern Sofa in Capri Navy

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    OK, in a really weird, strange twist of fate - this unit is still available. It was taken off the website in error back in October and you can buy it as a regular item.

I do have a typo on the model number however, the correct model number is # 5067, which is why when I called on it a few days ago they said it was long ago dropped.

It will be in the new price book now being printed effective Feb 15th. Might still be a bit before you see it on H&M's website, however.

This is good news, because I think this is one of the best sofas - and most detailed - that Hancock and Moore makes.
    Duane,

Whew!!!!!! I was feeling rather upset at the thought of the Tavern model I have being discontinued. Don't get me wrong...H&M certainly has every right to run their business as they deem best. I have no beef with that. It's simply that my husband and I love our Tavern and if something ever happened to it, such as mischief with movers, we certainly would be looking to replace it with another Tavern exactly like the one we have. Yes, we love it that much. Great scale, handsome, timeless, comfortable.

Thank you for researching and providing the clarification. Not that you have time for doing this, but if you can grab a sec, do let H&M know they have diehard Tavern fans out here hoping the original model is remains available. It's a true classic.

TXCajun

Default Re: Hancock & Moore # 5067 Tavern Sofa in Capri Navy

That is one of the best and most attractive sofas H&M makes in my opinion, and should always be done in a better leather to compliment the world-class workmanship on the frame and tufting. It is not an inexpensive sofa as you know.

H&M will keep or drop it based solely on number of units sold. If it doesn't generate numbers, it will go away. Usually when that happens I get three to six requests for the sofa once its been dropped, but its too late! The sofas that generate volume are the less expensive, simple form factor ones like the City, Ricki, Austin, September, Journey, etc. The high build units come and go frequently.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.