I saw this piece at the High Point Market in the Hooker showroom and stopped to try it out. I thought the form factor excellent on it, and liked the leather used (pure aniline, brown). The two outboard stations have power recline, an articulating headrest and inflatable lumbar support (like a car seat). Impressive! There's even a USB port to charge your phone or tablet. I tried it out then left. An hour later I came back to it for another sit.....I have traditionally resisted showing pieces that are 100% made in China because of shoddy quality, but this piece looks really good. About the only negative I see on it is that I would prefer a closer and tighter seam stitch. Sits great - and I have a lot of shoppers come in the store that don't want to pay Hancock and Moore or even Bradington Young price points. I decided to try this and Hooker tells me they do stock parts in the USA for it, if needed.

Right now these are subject to the 3% Federal Tariff as of this date (Dec 11th) and that tariff is going to 25 % on Jan 1, 2019 unless politically resolved.

Current price in store is $ 2,399, shipping price is $ 2,239 (and you pay delivery fees to your location). These are cash/check prices - credit cards add 3%. That's good to the end of this month and then who knows.....? It's a heavy unit and shipping weight is 413 lb so delivery fees will be priced accordingly. It's not going up and down inside stairs or tight corners at that weight, ingress has to be pretty straight forward for two men to handle it.

There are two colors on this unit, a milk chocolate which is what I have in the store - 078 and then a dark brown which will be a -088 (the Rust color you may see other store list has been dropped) . This unit is getting re-named from "Lincoln" to "Aviator" as well. Both are out of stock at Hooker right now, with more due in late January. Anything ordered prior to Dec 31st will be under the current price (above). Floor model is available for immediate delivery if you are local to my store.

Control panel is on the outside of the arm on each side, you cannot see it but will learn to activate it by touch location of the buttons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hooker 2.jpg 
Views:	623 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	11413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hooker1.jpg 
Views:	539 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	11414Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hooker panel.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	11415