Best New Gadget Ever, short of the original iPhone. Finally they have this thing where it should have been, I did buy a series 3 watch and returned it after two days when it came out. This series 4 is fully developed and well worth the price in my opinion.

I thought what I would like the best would be the phone and text features on it, so I could leave my iPhone at home on a bike ride or on my desk when out unloading a truck and it's very good for that, but what I really love is the Fitness Tracker since I am on a quest to lose weight and get fit. It's all automatic on the watch, and it can tell if you are doing an outdoor walk or on an indoor rowing machine and will start itself and record it. Then if gives you a daily recap via a visual display ring and more details if you want them. It's like a Fitbit on steroids.

Here's my recap since it was given to me as a gift on Christmas Day by my kids and wife; The Red ring is your total calorie burn for the day, the Green ring is your fitness goals that you have preset based on height/weight/sex/age and desired activity level, and the blue ring is how much you should be standing up per day. When the ring is closed you have met your goal. It's a real motivator. I have mine set to max workout goal since I am hitting the workouts hard and dropping weight. As you can see I had one day sitting on my butt at work, Dec 28th doing paperwork most all day.

Any of you with an iPhone 6 or newer should consider buying one of these, they're terrific. Not only do they have a multitude of tricks they do - if you forget your phone at home (I frequently do) then you have everything on your wrist with you except the camera.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phone.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	156.8 KB 
ID:	11462