Thread: Hancock Moore Motion Your Way sectional input

Default Hancock Moore Motion Your Way sectional input

First time posting I'll try to be brief. Wondering if anyone has any experience with H&M Motion Your Way sectional. Getting ready to replace 18 year old furniture. Husband has recliner and it has always been difficult to use to our living room. Our living room is open concept with kitchen. We have a fireplace on short wall with builtin on either side and our TV is in the builtin to the left of fireplace. I think a L-shape sectional will work best for our room. My husband is retiring and we want comfort but I hate home theater type furniture. After much debate we are looking at Motion My Way sectionals. Few questions. What does Motion Your Way sectional back look like? Is the quality and appearance equal to standard H&M. Don't know where we can actually see sectional.

Default Re: Hancock Moore Motion Your Way sectional input

You're not going to find the Your Way Motion Sectionals anywhere - they were just rolled out in October at the High Point Market and won't begin arriving at dealerships (for those that ordered) until probably next month and into March. About the only way to see one is to go to the H&M factory in Hickory NC when once of these new ones are coming off the line before its packed and shipped. The backs will look just like the sofas, you will see a split at the recliner positions.

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...ghlight=motion

This is H&M through and through, however this whole articulating headrest mechanism is new to the industry and made by Leggett and Platt, so we don't know how they will hold up over time. That's going to take 5 to 10 years of them being out there.

Here's the back of my showroom sofa, taken through my display window from the outside. Its too heavy to pull away and photograph properly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0208.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	190.6 KB 
ID:	11472

H&M has a price increase to all dealers going into effect on 01/15/19.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Wow made a trip to Hickory NC to see Your Way sofa. Priced a sectional configuration sticker shock. We are now looking at Bradington Young Imagine 960 series sectional. My husband really likes the comfort. I am having a hard time switching to motion furniture but my husband is headed for hip and knee replacement surgery am putting comfort before design here. The sectional will be floating
    hoping I can hide the back cut outs with sofa table or console. Any thoughts on 960 series would be appreciated.

Bradington Young is very strong in motion leather, and possibly offers the best bang for the buck in the industry. They run top-of-the-line mechanisms and good hides. Downside of motion furniture is its heavy and difficult to maneuver in and out of homes, forget about going up or down an inside staircase with a 960 series sofa, not going to happen.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.