We're close to ordering three (3) Hancock & Moore "Powell" (#1089) A/C power recliners via the JIT "Just In Time Program" in "Document Ocean" leather.

Are there any optional or alternate internal cushion fabrications or something else that is functional or aesthetic that H&M offers that we should consider requesting? Cushion density and hence durability, is one of the big wear areas on a piece of furniture. I would assume that H&M uses some of the best cushioning material in the industry. But is there a recommended optional material/construction for this recliner that will provide more support and durability?

Hip arthritis and spinal stenosis has taken its toll. I use crutches &/or walkers and must sit with my legs up much more than I prefer. Spinal lumbar support is critical. So my question centers around that. I just don't want to miss out on a H&M option due to a lack of knowing it exists.

As a tip, I've found a recliner's INTERNAL dimensions to be critical for long term comfort, especially in my situation. I've isolated seat depth as the most important. NOTE: If NOT reclined, seat height also becomes a more critical factor.

I'm average height with a long torso, BUT short legs. For me, it's generally uncomfortable sitting in a recliner with a seat depth greater than 20". I seem to must keep scooting back-in-it, to get the lumbar support I so need. I first noticed this at a friends. He was proud of his new power recliner and graciously, wanted me to take the "best" seat in the house. For me it was the opposite. Thereafter, over the course of recliner shopping, it dawned on me that my friend's recliner was uncomfortable not because of the manufacturer or overall design, but because my friend was over 6' with long legs and he benefited from a chair that had a deeper seat. Thereafter, I comparison shopped by finding a comfortable recliner and then viewed its dimensions. I found that even between manufacturers and styles, comfort for me was more dimension related than anything else. Duane, am I on the right track here. Is my experience translatable to others?

Lastly, I was directed to Duane's forum after several furniture searches. Without finding this forum, I wouldn't have gotten to know such great furniture brands as Hancock & Moore and Bradington Young. More importantly, I wouldn't have known of cost reduction programs that use married leathers like the H&M's JIT program (http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...e-March-1-2017). Without this knowledge, we wouldn't be on the verge of obtaining a well constructed and tailored recliner at a high -- but given the quality -- a really competitive price. Thanks for hosting and sharing your knowledge and professional experience Duane!!!