Yesterday I sold the bed frame my Royal Pedic Organic Cotton Mattress and Box Spring display model was displayed in, so now the unit is simply on the floor. It will take me 8 weeks to get a new replacement display model, so I'd rather sell the floor model box and matt than have it on the store with no bed frame. Plus, I'd like to have the new floor model bed be a King and obviously this Queen will not fit a King frame.

So, I am selling this unit at HALF PRICE. Local to Wash DC only. We can deliver within 2 hours of the store for an additional charge. This has been a floor model only, never delivered - tested by a few customers in-store, of course.

Queen Size Royal Pedic Organic Box and Matt is currently prices at $ 5,348 for the set. Half price is $ 2,674

The Organic 3" Topper (Box Edge) that is on the set is likewise. $ 2,368 for a new one, Half price is $ 1,184

This unit on their website:

https://royalpedic.com/PNCW.asp

I personally sleep on a Royal-Pedic and all the bedding in my home guest bedrooms is RP as well. These last twice as long as conventional bedding and and are hand-made in Los Angeles CA.