Hi,

After browsing the forum intermitently for the last several months, I have learned a good bit about seating and leather products, and am now starting to think about what I would like to buy. My apartment has been undergoing a renovation and should be complete within a month or so. As such, I would now like to start narrowing down a layout, and then hopefully make a selection and order.

I have attached a copy of the original floorplan and 2 (old, previous owner) pictures of the living room. You will see that the main living space is a very long rectangle, with the kitchen opening to a 'dining area' to a 'living area' in one continuous space. The new floorplan will include an "L" shaped countertop coming off the wall in front of the kitchen, extending the kitchen area outward by about 6 feet- all else remains the same.

What I would like to do is create a living room area on the east side of the room (closer to the window), with a TV against the north wall and seating along the south wall. What I have not figured out is what types/arrangement that will work best for the space.

At the moment, I am leaning towards the HM Campaign style and have tried to sketch out a few layouts in an online tool. The options are as follows:
-Option1: Sofa + ottoman & loveseat
-Option2: Sofa + ottoman & recliner (pretend the 45 degree seat is a recliner)
-Option3: Sectional Sofa w/ chaise & loveseat
-Option4: Sectional Sofa w/ chaise & recliner

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	floorplan.JPG 
Views:	369 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	11666Click image for larger version. 

Name:	278880221.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	147.1 KB 
ID:	11667Click image for larger version. 

Name:	278880170.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	11668Click image for larger version. 

Name:	layouts.JPG 
Views:	363 
Size:	167.1 KB 
ID:	11665

I like the loveseat for the additional seating it provides, but am a bit concerned with how far out it protrudes (south--> north), creating a narrow walkway to the area. I'm also interested in whether the campaign sofa is available with a chaise (like options 3 & 4) as this would provide an additional seat as well. If I do opt for the recliner, is there a style that matches up well with the campaign sofa? Lastly, am I missing anything- is there a better way to lay out the room?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers.