Hello... I知 furnishing a living room that I recently renovated that is as I知 finding, not very large and a bit awkward for furnishing, or maybe I知 just not good at interior decorating. I recently purchased a Century LTD7600-3C Sofa that measures 85x38x38. I知 however looking for more seating options, specifically with a power reclining feature. It has to be wall hugger and it has to have power adjustable headrest. Lumbar is not important.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FD4608F6-889E-47B1-BCE2-6C666EB5BAA4.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	11707

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61B43675-3FCF-44BE-AE33-E6B587E9409C.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	11708

I have a budget of around $2500. I actually have sat on Southern Motions line of recliner in leather and found it comfortable but can not find anything about their motor or mechanism to determine if it痴 worth the price. I was originally going to move my sofa in front of the window and put two recliner with a table in between them however after measuring the space they won稚 fit. The length of the knee wall is only 135 inches from the wall with the window to the end of the knee wall. The wall with the windo is 176 inches but ideally I壇 like to keep anything placed in front of the window centered on the window. I will be picking up a coffee table, TV stand to handle housing my electronics, and some form of end table for lamps / drinks etc.

Thoughts Southern Motion or on a line that is as comfortable to me or more comfortable then the southern motion but yet quality in my price range in a loveseat?

Thank you.