I am in the market searching for a sectional to replace a sofa and loveseat on our family room. We are looking for a solid built, hardwood frame, 8 way hand tide, possible in coil cushions, and an easy to clean performance fabric. We live in a townhouse with a relatively small family/living room open to the kitchen and dining area. The sectional we buy cannot be larger than 115W (L wall) X 125W (R wall), however, ideally the depth of the sectional will be between 42-44 as we are looking for a piece where we can lounge and watch movies.

We have looked at pieces in Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen, Bassett, Aurhous and others. We liked a sectional made by King Hickory but did a little research and found that many people complain about their upholstery quality, that was discouraging as I am replacing 4 year old furniture that was sold to us as "leather" and is now pealing everywhere. I came across your forum searching for higher quality furniture.

The Taylor King brand seems to offer most of what I'm looking for, however my budget is about 6K, is this brand within my range? I am looking at the Gramercy, Gregory, and Hopkins sectionals. Do you have any suggestions that will fit our budget? Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.