Thread: Hancock & Moore #2038NB Austin High Back Tilt Chair and # 8131NB Otto in Viking Navy

Default Hancock & Moore #2038NB Austin High Back Tilt Chair and # 8131NB Otto in Viking Navy

The best-selling chair in the Hancock & Moore lineup, now in the newest color of promotional Viking Leather (Married Cover), Viking Navy. This leather has a good hand on it, is Top Grain, and its not shiny (matte finish). Nota true Navy, I'd say it was actually more like a slate blue.

This chair is to H&M what bread is to a grocery store, because its still one of the best sitting, most comfortable and most durable chairs nearly 30 years after its introduction. The recline function operates on a gas strut, it's not motorized. You should always buy the ottoman with this chair, that's what makes it fully functional. This is part of the Just in Time promotional program. Also note that the High Back verison (shown) outsells the standard variant by about fifteen to one with my customers. If 5' 7" or shorter, standard will be the better choice for most. Many competitors have tried to copy this chair over the years, and they just never get it right.

The Original and still The Best.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0001.jpg 
Views:	717 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	11838Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0002.jpg 
Views:	463 
Size:	167.0 KB 
ID:	11839Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0003.jpg 
Views:	524 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	11840Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0005.jpg 
Views:	489 
Size:	166.2 KB 
ID:	11841
    Last edited by drcollie; 10-23-2019 at 04:53 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore #2038NB Austin High Back Tilt Chair and # 8131NB Otto in Viking N

I would like to purchase an Austin tilt back and the ottoman--please advise...thank you as I have my own shipper who will ship it from you to me on the west coast.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore #2038NB Austin High Back Tilt Chair and # 8131NB Otto in Viking N

You may fill out a request for a price quote here on the forum under QUOTES or call the store at 703-360-6399. Thanks!
    Duane Collie

Ilike this Viking Navy color.. I’m interested in this and possible an Austin High Back Sofa as well. WhT is the process to get a quote on these?

Duane Collie

We drove to Duane's store a couple of weeks ago from Pennsylvania and were very impressed, both with Duane and his store. We wound up ordering a Viking Navy Austin high back sofa, loveseat, tilt back chair and ottoman. The Viking Navy really is a nice color, not dark navy, but more like a slightly faded pair of blue jeans, very comfortable and appealing to the eye. It would go well with a lot of different flooring and wall colors and yet not be blasé like a beige or a tan, nothing against them but when you already have neutral colors for flooring and walls, the Viking Navy looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post