Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

Default Re: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

Yes, far as I know they are probably just about out, but I ordered one for stock two days ago and if need me can transfer that one to you. Will send you a price quote.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

Epic Recliners in Navy are sold out. Only two left in the Molasses as of today.

Westwood Recliners are sold out as well.
    Last edited by drcollie; 08-22-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    Duane Collie

Duane, I just started a thread in the quotes and orders forum. Thank you!

This program is selling down and the list first published is no longer current. However, on remaining stock they have REALLY sharpened the pencil. I have been asked not to post this publicly. If you would like to see the list, then send an EMAIL ONLY to keepingroom@gmail.com and in the subject line put HANCOCK AND MOORE OVERSTOCK LIST.

Prices will not included delivery or shipping and will be on a cash/check basis, credit cards add 3%.
    Duane Collie

Was this a "one time deal" or does H&M have these sales periodically? Just wondering if i should wait for the next one.

These occur about once every decade. May be a long wait....

95% of the original deal items are gone as of today. No recliners or tilt backs left, just one sofa model in a red leather and the rest are stationary chairs.
    Duane Collie

So let's talk about this last sofa available on this promotion. It's the Dana sofa in Juno Azalea.

6205-3 Dana Sofa
    H: 33.5" W: 77.75" D: 38"
    Inside: W: 65" D: 20"
    SH: 19" AH: 24"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6-27-2016_12-33-55_PM_1_PR.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	12478Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JunoAzalea.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	12479

This is a top-selling frame for Hancock and Moore. Juno is a great leather as well, that comes out of Italy. If this sofa were not on this deal, and you said you wanted to order it this way it would cost you $4,307 before shipping from my store. That's the average price of a Hancock and Moore sofa in a GR 2 leather. However, on this special they are blowing them out for $ 1,875 before shipping. That's not a mis-print, either. There are eleven left as of today, and of course I hear many people say "If it were not red, I'd be all over it". But it is red, is a color difference worth $ 2,432? Maybe it is, maybe not so much for a basement rec room or you never thought about anchoring a decor with this color, but it can be a lot of fun and striking.

Another thing I hear is "I really want a USA-made Hancock and Moore sofa, but its just too expensive for me". Well, here's your chance to get one for the price you would pay for a not-so-good Chinese import. These are not pre-made, so they would take five to six weeks to produce. And believe me when I say I doubt you will ever see a new H&M sofa for this kind of deal any time in the near future.
    Duane Collie

Duane, we received the H&M Epic Recliner in dream molasses on Saturday and we love it! It's a beautiful chair and the color is very rich. Thank you so much for your help in ordering and helping me decide how to transport. Sun Delivery was awesome, very glad we went with them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0482.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	12480

Outstanding! You can see now why I like that recliner so much. It's really a nicely done piece that sits so good. Glad you are happy with it! And you can tell your friends that ask you got it for half price, too!
    Duane Collie

That chair is a lot darker than red than I expected. Too bad it's out, because we might have liked it better than our other selection. Well maybe that's a good thing