Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

Default Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

Hot off the press, these are special deals (sorry, I cannot post the pricing) in limited quantities of Hancock & Moore's Just in Time items and those also in Town and Country. This list will be going out to all dealers today and when they are gone, they're gone. Historically dealers snap these up quick so quantities will change rapidly.

For pricing, you must use the Quotes and Orders page here on the forum or email to keepingroom@ gmail.com.

No custom modifications can be made to the pieces other than choose your wood finish / nail color / add optional seat core changes, etc. Three week shipping time. If you don't see it on the list, its not available. Please use MODEL NUMBERS if contacting me for quotes.

You will likely have to go to the website and key in the model number to see the style.

7142 Epic Recliner / Dream Molasses or Navy
    1044 Sadler Recliner / Document Tobacco
    4836ST Editor's Office Chair / Document Claret (one only available)

2006 Arrington Tilt Back Chair / Piazza Mink
    5636 Arrington Ottoman / Piazza Mink
    5637 Arrington Stationary Chair / Piazza Mink

3032 Austin Wall Hugger Recliner / Document Chestnut or Tobacco; Viking Cordovan or Tobacco
    4825 West End Chair / Alberta Harness or Wine
    4825 West End Ottoman / Alberta Wine

7150 Westwood Lounger / Document Claret
    6215-1 Westwood Chair / Document Latte
    6215-3 Westwood Sofa / Document Claret
    6215-O Westwood Ottoman / Document Claret or Latte
    2062 Westwood Tilt Back Chair / Document Claret

9501 Kodiak Chair / Document Saddle
    9500 Kodiak Ottoman / Document Saddle
    9747 September Chair / Viking Chestnut
    9746 September Ottoman / Viking Chestnut

9842 City Chair / Cavalier Henna, Taupe, Mocha
    9841 City Ottoman / Cavalier Henna. Taupe. Mocha

2032NB Austin Tilt Back Chair / Document Chestnut or Tobacco
    8131NB Austin Ottoman / Document Chestnut or Tobacco ; Viking Tobacco
    8132NB Austin Stationary Chair / Cavalier Navy; Document Chestnut or Tobacco ; Viking Cordoban or Tobacco
    8134NB Austin Sofa / Document Tobacco
    8136NB Austin High Back Stationary Chair / Document Tobacco or Chestnut ; Cavalier Oxblood or Navy
    8138NB Austin High Back Sofa / Cavalier Oxblood

5831-1 Ricki Chair / Dream Jute or Juno Taupe
    5831-3 Ricki Sofa / Juno Taupe
    5831-O Ricki Ottoman / Juno Dove or Taupe, Dream Jute

6205-3 Dana Sofa / Juno Azalea or Taupe
    NC133-3 Adair sofa / Dream Bordeaux
    Last edited by drcollie; 07-12-2019 at 02:55 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

Happy searching all!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

It seems the Town and Country sale seems rather sparse for sofas this year?

This is not the Town and Country promotion, this is an overstock special that includes a few T&C items.
    Duane Collie

Okay, that's great. Looking to buy several pieces. My wife likes the camel color (I call it bright orange, lol) but in a weathered appearance. Is there a good leather that matches that description? It will be a heavily used sofa but no food. Thanks!

This is a killer deal on these items, yet not getting much action on them? I wish I could post the prices, however Hancock and Moore says I can't. For those of you that say "One day I'll own Hancock and Moore" this is the chance to get some at significantly reduced prices.

I'm going to show you the price structure on U]just one[/U], bending the rules a little (and I will have to take this post down if any complaints surface about it).

Let's look at the # 7142 Epic Recliner which is the first item on the list above, and one which I happen to like quite a bit. This recliner sits well and is suitable for taller people.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7142_Epic_MT1_PR.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	12178

The deal leathers are Dream Navy and Dream Molasses, which is a GR 2 finished leather with a nice hand to it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1063.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	206.6 KB 
ID:	12179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1064.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	203.4 KB 
ID:	12180

Now, if you go into the main price book, MSRP on the # 7142 is $ 6,773 in GR 2 leather before any dealer discounts. My price would normally be $ 3,274 (cash/check) + shipping for this Epic recliner in this grade. That's the price you would pay before delivery fees.

The Overstock deal price in those two leathers is just $ 1,791 (cash/check) plus delivery fees to your area. That's right $ 1,791. (Add 3% for credit card buys). And there are appx (40) units of each color in the overstock promo. How can you not take advantage of that? All the other items are similar as well. You pay that much for a Flexsteel or Motioncraft, which isn't half the quality of Hancock & Moore.

I was very excited when this deal came out, because everyone is always asking me for sale prices, and now that there's one that is the best I've seen in years, crickets are chirping..... maybe because everyone is on vacation, but wow - take advantage of these deals like this when you can as they don't come around very often. I see something like this about once every ten years from H&M.
    Last edited by drcollie; 07-12-2019 at 02:56 PM.
    Duane Collie

Is the Dream Molasses leather a uniform color or Multi shade like the Document leather?
    The leather selection is what makes buying one of these difficult. You have to be willing to get a great price for a less desirable leather.

Dream has variegation in the color - most all leathers do. It's not as dramatic as Document, however. Not sure what you mean by "less desirable" leather? Nothing wrong with Dream as a choice, it's a decent hide. If you want a top shelf leather such as Markle or Capri, it's available at about three and a half times the price. That's for a different customer....
    Duane Collie

I wonder if the new Just in Time/ Town and Country is out or still in prints?

It’s not out yet.....
    Duane Collie