Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

Default Re: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

Can I get a quote on the 6205-3 Dana Sofa in Taupe or the 5831-3 Ricki Sofa?

Default Re: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

Sure, please fill it out in the Quotes And Order section here on the forum
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum
    I ask that you do NOT call my store with general furniture questions, that is what the forum is for

Updated quantity list came to me today on this promotion. The # 1044 Sadler in Document Tobacco is over 50% sold and the Epic # 7142 Recliners in the Dream leathers are 70% sold out. # 5831-3 Ricki Sofa in Juno Taupe is 90% sold out, only one left as of today.

For people that say "I can't afford Hancock & Moore, maybe one day", this is your chance to get into one on this clearance specials at what are essential Arhaus or La-Z-Boy prices.
    Duane Collie
    I ask that you do NOT call my store with general furniture questions, that is what the forum is for

I can't seem to find the quote page to get a quote on the 5831-3 ricki sofa. Can you help?

It is here: http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/foru...tes-and-Orders

You can post a new thread there with the detail of what you want a quote for.

The Ricki Sofa in this deal is SOLD OUT.
    Duane Collie

Duane, are there any items still left in this sale? I purchased a sofa and recliner from you a few years ago. I'm buying a new house and just came to the forum today. When I saw this sale I got motivated. Can you post any sofas or chairs & ottomans still left on this sale? Thank you.

The only item currently sold out is the Ricki sofa.
    Duane Collie

Thank you, I'll look at what's there and if I see something I like will ask for a quote.