Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

Default Re: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

There really is no red in the chalr that I can see, its a dark, dark brown with the barest hint of dark burgundy. I can't believe I still have two left in the store as of today, probably because I haven't got around to putting a price tag on it.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore Overstock Cover Specials on Just in Time / Town and Country items

Is any inventory still available in this deal?
    Thanks

Yes, though my Inventory list from H&M is not up to date on quantities, I have requested an update. All that is left are a variety of stationary chairs and ottomans, and one sofa series, the Dana Sofa in Juno Azelea. If you would like to see the list as of the last update, request via email only to keepingroom@gmail.com.
    Duane Collie

Is this Dana sofa still available? Thanks!

I believe so.
    Duane Collie

Here is the current list effective Dec 19, 2019. While I cannot post prices, you can email me at keepingroom@gmail.com for that or put in a request here on the forum in the Quotes section. Effectively these are half price, while they last. Quantities not guaranteed. These do have to be made to order, they are not already made up and subject to regular production times. Federal Tariffs on Chinese sourced hides to not apply to this promotion.

I will be buying three of the # 7150 Westwood Recliners from this list today, I had thought they were all gone. Two for inventory, and one for my own home. That's one of the best recliners in the line and even I like a deal for my own personal use.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Promo1.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	12612Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Promo2.jpg 
Views:	474 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	12613

UPDATED 12/20/10

(4) of the 7150 Westwood Recliners have been SOLD
    (1) of the 6205-3 Dana Sofas have been SOLD
    (1) of the 5637 Arrington Chair with Ottoman have been SOLD (Chair is now Sold out)
    Last edited by drcollie; 12-20-2019 at 01:25 PM.
    Duane Collie

These prices must be really low, I never thought you would be buying a piece in a protected leather like Document rather than an aniline leather for your own use.

I decided to take this home instead. At the end of the day, I am an aniline leather guy. This piece is now in my house.

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...onaco+recliner

But yes, the prices on these closeouts are crazy good, about half of what they normally are. So I will have three coming in for inventory and they will sell quickly once people see them in the store.
    Duane Collie

I am not sure it is fair to equate Flexsteel with MotionCraft in your price comparison. Flexsteel does make leather recliners for $1800 (and less) but the closest MotionCraft recliner that I am aware of sells for around $2700.

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    This is a killer deal on these items, yet not getting much action on them? I wish I could post the prices, however Hancock and Moore says I can't. For those of you that say "One day I'll own Hancock and Moore" this is the chance to get some at significantly reduced prices.

I'm going to show you the price structure on U]just one[/U], bending the rules a little (and I will have to take this post down if any complaints surface about it).

Let's look at the # 7142 Epic Recliner which is the first item on the list above, and one which I happen to like quite a bit. This recliner sits well and is suitable for taller people.

Name:	7142_Epic_MT1_PR.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	12178

The deal leathers are Dream Navy and Dream Molasses, which is a GR 2 finished leather with a nice hand to it.

Name:	IMG_1063.jpg 
Views:	385 
Size:	206.6 KB 
ID:	12179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1064.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	203.4 KB 
ID:	12180

Now, if you go into the main price book, MSRP on the # 7142 is $ 6,773 in GR 2 leather before any dealer discounts. My price would normally be $ 3,274 (cash/check) + shipping for this Epic recliner in this grade. That's the price you would pay before delivery fees.

The Overstock deal price in those two leathers is just $ 1,791 (cash/check) plus delivery fees to your area. That's right $ 1,791. (Add 3% for credit card buys). And there are appx (40) units of each color in the overstock promo. How can you not take advantage of that? All the other items are similar as well. You pay that much for a Flexsteel or Motioncraft, which isn't half the quality of Hancock & Moore.

I was very excited when this deal came out, because everyone is always asking me for sale prices, and now that there's one that is the best I've seen in years, crickets are chirping..... maybe because everyone is on vacation, but wow - take advantage of these deals like this when you can as they don't come around very often. I see something like this about once every ten years from H&M.

Since H&M is better quality, which you don't say you disagree with, I guess that makes it an even better deal that you can get that quality for LESS than Motion Craft. Was that your point? Or were you trying to defend Motion Craft? I am not sure who you felt he was being unfair to. Either way, if there was a leather that i could use in my decorating sceme I would have jumped on one of these offers.