I am seeing some deflating and wrinkling of the back cushion on the City Sofa I bought. I don't think this is unusual, especially when I tend to sit in the same spot every night. I was wondering if I should be removing the inner cushions on a regular basis to beat them up a bit and fluff them and put them back in, and if this might help them stay fuller longer. I did try and saw feathers flying everywhere, but I didn't see any holes in the fabric. It seemed to help some, but I don't want to loose a lot of feathers over time, either.

Do you know how much an extra outter casing for one end back pillow would cost? I am considering purchasing an extra in case I need it down the road before the Cavaliere Mocha gets discontinued. I am rotating the bottom cushions and I sit with a soft throw over the leather so I am hoping wear won't be as much of an issue there. I have seen more wrinkling in the back cushions than the seats already. The firmer core of the seat cushions probably helps them keep their shape more as well. Also, could i order an extra casing through you or would i have to go back to the original dealer I bought the sofa from?

Thanks!