Many new homes today feature prominent counter areas in the kitchen, and perhaps you are looking for something nicer and more comfortable than your typical counter stool. The difficulty has always been - you're reluctant to buy premium stools out of a catalog - because what if you don't like them when they show up? I UNDERSTAND.

I have brought in six of Hancock & Moore's best counter stools and coupled them with an Urban Barnwood High Top Table (made of reclaimed barn oak and steel). Each one is different, and I tried to pick as many different leathes and finishes to show what you can do in decor. There are over 400 leathers available and about 40 wood finishes. To my knowledge, I am the only Hancock and Moore dealer in the country that has something on display like this, most will just tell you to pick out something from the website and place your order. So come by and try one out if you are in Northern Virginia. There is not a better counter stool on the market than Hancock & Moore, they not only look great, but they will stand up well to daily use in the kitchen.

* Club Bar Stool # 186-30
* Viceroy Bar Stool # 140-30
* Autumn Bar Stool # 167-30
* Steele Farm Bar Stool # 153-30
* Ellie Bar Stool # 148-30
* Avrill Bar Stool # 179-30

As I have time I will post individual photos of the bar stools in this thread, may be a few days.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0824.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	12008Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0822.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	12009