Thread: Carmen Sofa

Default Carmen Sofa

I purchased a Carmen sofa a few years ago. Unfortunately one of the decorative metal plates on the back of the sofa fell off. I have not been able to reattach the plate. Does Hancock and Moore give a warranty on their furniture. If not, how can I get the plate reattached?

Default Re: Carmen Sofa

Yes, H&M does offer a warranty on something like that, however for warranty issues you must contact your selling dealer.

If you simply want to re-attach, then I can look into that for you - however you picked a bad time to ask! H&M is closed now for Summer Vacation until July 8th, so there is no one to check with at the factory. Please re-submit your question next month after they return and I can make some calls on it.

Please post in the appropriate forum sub=category, this post has been moved.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum
    I ask that you do NOT call my store with general furniture questions, that is what the forum is for

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Yes, H&M does offer a warranty on something like that, however for warranty issues you must contact your selling dealer.

If you simply want to re-attach, then I can look into that for you - however you picked a bad time to ask! H&M is closed now for Summer Vacation until July 8th, so there is no one to check with at the factory. Please re-submit your question next month after they return and I can make some calls on it.

Please post in the appropriate forum sub=category, this post has been moved.
    Was their vacation in August last year?

The entire North Carolina furniture industry shuts down the week of July 4th and week of Christmas to New Year's each year.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum
    I ask that you do NOT call my store with general furniture questions, that is what the forum is for