First of all, wow! This is such an amazing resource that I found after being on Houzz. Thanks Duane and members for you invaluable information on this site. I've just started researching replacement for a 10 year old Flexsteel leather sectional and had no idea how much I had to learn.

Been to a few local dealers and BY is hard to find on display in the Kansas City area. And after sitting on a Hancock & Moore Redford that was so smooth - I may be spoiled. Prices also varied by $1000 between retailers just on that model. Going to see if I can find other local stores for other models before requesting online quote.

First question - is the CL worth the trouble?
It is 5 years old and looks to be 9088-86A from the seller's Nebraska Furniture Mart receipt. No other info other than Grade2, #9 nail, and Magahony wood finish. I searched the forum for old manifest lists from 2013/2014 and couldn't find this model. Honestly, I need a couch (80-92") and loveseat/smaller couch (prob 64-72") than I do a couch and the chair but a couch/chair of good quality is a start. Don't need an ottoman. Do like the color.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/fu...928703411.html

Seems a bit overpriced but wanted to get the group's thoughts. Seeing some KR posts where I could possibly find a new BY couch for similar price.

2nd question - Hancock and Moore recommendations
If my budget is around the $4-5k range, is there any chance of finding a Hancock and Moore sofa/loveseat or sofa/chair in that price range? Maybe the City line that is referenced a lot?

Thanks in advance for all your help!
Lori