Thread: Additional Recliner for the Mrs.

Default Additional Recliner for the Mrs.

I recently ordered a H&M Epic and am excited for it to be delivered! We were also looking to get a recliner for my wife at a different price point but have not had any success. The designs she likes all seem to made of very inferior materials and I doubt they would last any length of time. Having said that we are willing to expand our budget up to around $1500 (Less is preferable of course ) I am looking for recliner recommendations with the following criteria and as close as possible to our price point:

1. She is 5'1 about 120 lbs so a fairly small frame.

2. She likes chairs with color (especially light blue) and potentially tufting depending on the look. Doesn't like the old standard chunky la-z-boy look.

3. It will be beside the H&M Epic so I would like a chair that could pair well with that style wise. We are ok with it not being the same exact chair though.

Well made is a given but it appears everything you stock is made FAR better then any of models we've been looking at.

Thanks!

Default Re: Additional Recliner for the Mrs.

It’s going to be the Hancock and Moore Script recliner, you can see photos on the forum. This one is specifically made for a woman her size.

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...ghlight=Script
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

That looks great! Thanks! She likes the look of the caress French blue. What are your thoughts on this leather? How does it compare to the lyric leather in the link above?

Caress French Blue is a very nice hide, is very soft with a nice hand to it. Many of the H&M employees use Caress leathers in their own personal furniture, including Jimmy Moore. Lyric has a different look to it, more high/low shadows and variations whereas Caress is monochromatic with little to no shading effects. Order two recliners at the same time will save on freight by about $ 150 vs doing them at different times. Unfortunately the Script recliner is not in any promotional programs so the price will not be nearly as attractive as it is with the Epic unit on the closeout deal.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.