Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 (July) Hancock & Moore combined Town & Country program / Just in Time Promotion

Default Re: 2019 (July) Hancock & Moore combined Town & Country program / Just in Time Promot

This program is going to be totally revised and should be mailed out to the dealers in early April, with an effective date of 04/15/21.

Expect significant price increases in many items, and changes in what is offered. Especially the burnished leather pieces is my guess. The next few weeks will probably be the last time to get prices as good as they are now (not kidding!) though I am not privy to the new program, I am pretty good at reading the tea leaves of Hancock and Moore.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: 2019 (July) Hancock & Moore combined Town & Country program / Just in Time Promot

I am going to load up on Town and Country items and buy duplicates of the best sellers (as much as I can fit in my small warehouse) because I have seen what has happened to the regular line product with the last price increase and some of the increases made me catch my breath. The Monaco recliner I just brought in last week in Cameo Stone went up $ 1,000 (this was not a T&C item). That means over $ 5,000 on that recliner in my store and I'm thinking a lot of my customers won't pay that. It certainly gives pause.

There are GREAT deals in that Town and Country program right now - these prices have not changed much since 2019. I kid you not, grab them now and don't say I didn't give you a heads up on this after the fact. Prices and program changes will arrive on or before April 15th. Especially if you are looking at any of the Burnished items like the Author Chair (always popular) or Emilio sofa, etc. I expect them to either be eliminated from the program or have significant increases otherwise.

Forget about the "Just In Time" quick delivery aspect of this promotion - that's not even on the radar any more. Anything ordered in March is not going to complete until July or August right as a best guess. Possibly longer. It may sound ridiculous, but all suppliers are in the same boat, If you want something by Football season, order it in the next few weeks!
    Duane Collie

This program has been superceded and is no longer current.
    Duane Collie