Thread: Questions on Bradington Young

Default Questions on Bradington Young

HI Duane, I can't seem to find where to start a thread-can you tell me where that tab is?
    I have a question about the BY Young stationary chair-have you seen this and can you tell me about the comfort of this chair? My husband wants a stationary chair with ottoman, wide inside depth seat. Also, I see that it has a spring down cushion which I do prefer. Is their quality good in terms of the seat keeping its shape?

Default Re: Bradington Young Sale Period

Also- our tv is mounted above the fireplace, which I really don't like because it makes it so high but its really the only option for the layout of the room. I feel like that whatever chair we go with needs to have a slight tilt back so to speak. We considered the Austin tilt back but don't care for that look at all. Wondering if you can recommend a chair that is considered a lounge type chair that doesn't sit "straight" up.

Default Re: Questions on Bradington Young

To post a new thread simply go to the category you want to post in and click on the blue button that says POST NEW THREAD. (see photo). I have moved your thread and created a topic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	168.1 KB 
ID:	12324

There are a lot of "stationary chairs", you would have to be model-specific. Dimensions are on the B-Y web site. Most all come with Spring Down seats (that's on the web site for each model as well). Yes, the seat keep their shapes well.

Sounds like what you really need/want is a recliner with an articulated headrest. You can get them battery-powered so no cord is going across the floor. This one is really a nice sitting unit, for example:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...ther-980000-83

However, if it has to be a stationary chair this is the best one I've sat in of any of the maker's for that sort of thing (I have this chair in my own home). Both my 6' 4" tall son and myself can easily enjoy the TV in this chair.

http://www.hancockandmoore.com/Produ...ir-with-Lacing
    Last edited by drcollie; 08-27-2019 at 11:11 AM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Questions on Bradington Young

Just a heads up also, you have to click on the category before the new thread button will appear and you also have to be signed in. There seems to be an automatic sign out after a certain amount of time. It took a little bit the first time to figure out where that button had gone, and it turned out I needed to sign back into the forum first and then it reappeared. Since you can continue to see new posts and read everything, it isn't always apparent that your aren't actually signed in.