I recently took delivery of two of these couches, both identical. My initial plan was to purchase a couch from the Just-In-Time line, likely the Ricki. My only reservation was that my wife and I did not like the look of "T" cushions on the seats for our house. I had planned to purchase a grey leather, likely protected to save $$$ and stay within the JIT (was thinking lyric slate) program, but in the back of my mind I really knew I wanted an unprotected leather. I called up Duane to ask his advice on model and leather. As luck would have it, he was aware of 2 Ava sofas that were already built and available for immediate shipment (likely a deal that fell through after construction). The Ava is somewhat similar in style to the Ricki, but does not have any T cushions and has an exposed wood frame. They were in Tiburon Stone, which is similar in color to lyric slate, but is a much higher quality unprotected pull up leather. Because of the circumstances, the couches were discounted which brought them in line price wise to a protected leather from the JIT program. I snatched them up right there!

Very happy with the couches so far. Excited to see how this leather develops over time. I posted this partly to say thanks to Duane, but also because it was very hard when researching H&M couches to find pictures other then the stock ones on the site. Hopefully this helps someone down the line who is considering the Ava sofas. These pictures were taken inside, after sunset, so the grey is a little lighter in natural sunlight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ava1.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	187.2 KB 
ID:	12340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ava2.jpg 
Views:	425 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	12341Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ava3.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	182.0 KB 
ID:	12342