Last year at the annual Green Bay football neighborhood part I brought along a 1.75 L bottle of this wonderful and delightful sipping tequila from Mexico. Clase Azul Reposado. This is not your typical worm-in-the-bottle stuff. It was thoroughly enjoyed. Maybe a little too much by some in attendance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1565041439603604312879.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	12371

Today the invitation came in for this year's get together via email. I was shocked that my Tequila has been banished from the party! lol.....VIVA TEQUILA !

Hello all!

Another year, and another Dallas/Green Bay football party! Please join us on Sunday, Oct. 6 around 4:15 to watch the game, say Bon Voyage to Marco and Sharon as they leave for Europe on the 10th, enjoy a bourbon tasting, and SURPRISE Dave by celebrating his 65th birthday. (Oct. 8) That part is a secret, as he just told me that we shouldn't say anything about our birthdays! SHHHHHH

What to bring? We are planning on some type of hearty, crock pot something. So far we have a beet salad, pie, and pork carnitas nachos. (Still okay with that Suzanne?) I'll be picking up a small carrot cake, his favorite. I'm going to say bring a salad, or appetizer, or whatever suits your fancy. We'll have wine, bourbon, beer and water. It's all about having a good time!

What NOT to bring: a card or gift for Dave, unless you have a bourbon you would like to add to the tasting. NO tequila.

Please plan on wearing green, or no food or drink for you! GO PACK GO!!!!!
Questions? You know where to reach me. Here, Gold's Gyms, or Starbucks.
Have a great rest of your day!
Deb