Thread: Powell, Miller, Emmett

Default Powell, Miller, Emmett

Hi all, we’re trying to decide between Powell, Emmett, and Miller...bustle back, recliners. All very similar. I am told and have read here that the Miller is very comfortable...generally speaking, comfort being subjective, and I love its styling...both tufted and bustle but really dislike the leg...so, we moved to the Powell...beautiful leg, and wondering the difference in sit to the Miller, as the Powell appears more upright. We are average...5’7 and 5’9-10 medium build. Sincerely appreciate any experience with these recliners.

Default Re: Powell, Miller, Emmett

All three of those are mid-size recliners. I'd pick the style of the one you like most and go with that, as differences in sit between the three are so small that you'd have to have them all side-by-side and even then probably can't tell much difference.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Hi, thank you for your reply. Now we’ve added the Westwood lounger to our list! An inch and a half or so bigger all around, and so great looking...very nice details. Decisions decisions. And both Powell and Westwood are in the revised promotion.

Westwood beats them all in my book for a good-sitting recliner in that style genre of a traditional bustle back unit, that and the Epic.

For more transitional units, my current favorites are the Manning and Monaco.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.