Thread: Identify Hutch Help

Threaded View

Default Identify Hutch Help

Hello,

I would like to ask for any information on a wood hutch (set?) I own. Is there a more specific name that this one can be referred to?
    The piece comes with two matching end table things (stacked on each other in image), that I would also like to know how to refer to them since I have found nothing on these end pieces. I received this set as a gift some long time ago from a very friendly older lady neighbour who has since moved away.

I suspect these pictures are not enough. And I don't know much about it. I do know that all pieces are solid wood, the main tall piece is actually two separate pieces, and the very top of it is more of a staired bowl and not completely flat (sorry, I did not get a chance to take a photo of that). Please let me know what else I can add, or what other pictures I can take. I'm looking into getting another set just like it, and I am having a hard time understanding what I am finding in my internet searches. If I cannot find it because of whatever reason (no longer made? Out of business? Hard to find?) I am looking into getting a replica made of the entire set. I am also mainly interested to know what kind of cost I am looking at either way, because I've seen price ranges of already made hutch-only from CAD$500 to CAD$9,999 - which may be fair, but I'd like someone with more knowledge to let me know. I live in Alberta, Canada.

I'm vaguely aware that there might be a sticker or mark somewhere to identify it, but I cannot immediately find it, and I cannot move it away from the wall myself, as it is extremely heavy. I'm also not entirely sure where it may be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	main piece.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	12391
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	end piece.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	12392
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Kioku; 10-07-2019 at 03:18 PM. Reason: images