Thread: From one of my customers - permission granted to repost

Default From one of my customers - permission granted to repost

"Hi Duane, Just wanted to share pix of the final product of our bar stools and Somerset ottoman. The stools are just great for our Florida kitchen. The Somerset ottoman in Borneo Mist is stunning!!! Wood finishes are fabulous! Everything turned out better than expected. Thanks so much for your input and help with choosing leathers and finishes. Winner!!"

Marjorie drove down from Pennsylvania to my store and she's a repeat customer, so it's a lot of fun to help design some pieces for her Florida home. She's comfortable with my recommendations and I like working with my established clientele in particular because they know what to expect. These really did come out well, I think we nailed the barstools spot on. And she said she didn't want a boring ottoman - so look at his one!

These are Steel Farm Bar stools, and a Somerset Ottoman from Hancock and Moore.

And a second email from her:

"I also forgot to add a comment about Sun Delivery. Everything was wrapped up like museum treasures. These guys are ultimate professionals. Thanks again!!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1508.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	208.0 KB 
ID:	12441Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1512.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	205.5 KB 
ID:	12442Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1511.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	185.7 KB 
ID:	12443Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1510.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	189.2 KB 
ID:	12444Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1513.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	207.3 KB 
ID:	12445
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: From one of my customers - permission granted to repost

And one more that arrived today, posted with permission from Jon in Midlothian VA

"I've really enjoyed Hancock and Moore's products overall, and working with you to purchase them. You've been a great resource through out it all. I've purchased quite a few products from you so far in the past 2-3 years. They sit in our house/my parents house and look as good as the day they were delivered. If you have an interest, please feel free to post this on the furniture forum you run with any adjustments.

For people who are skeptical about your service or the product, to them I say: you truly do get what you pay for in this particular instance. While i have not had the unfortunate situation of being unhappy with my purchases, i would not put it past Duane to make it right. He is a rare breed and reminds me of my dad. My parents owned restaurants throughout Virginia until they retired and sold off everything. They succeeded in business by putting customer service front and center. Food was only 50% of the business-there was integrity, customer service, and cleanliness that made up the rest. That was passed down to me as i went on to pursue my career after college.

I would liken Hancock and Moore to a mercedes benz. Luxurious and well built. But like any high end product -it requires maintenance and care to get the most out of it. Follow Duane's recommendations and you will not be disappointed with your purchase and long term investment. Don't be afraid to tell him what kind of leather you're looking for, ask for swatches and take your time with the purchase. While Duane's job is to sell - from my point of view, he has no motives to push the sale. He has never done that to me when i ask for quotes or swatches. His intent is to get you in a product that will be 1.) of your own decision and due diligence 2.) american made supporting Americans 3.) quality materials and construction.

Thank you Duane, I'll continue to shop with you in the near future. I've yet to stop by your furniture shop, but ill do it one of these days."

Jon just took delivery of two Hancock and Moore Boho Chairs in Brigade Saddle, Mesa Finish with Nail trim deleted.

Name:	Boho.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	184.4 KB 
ID:	12446
    Duane Collie

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    "Hi Duane, Just wanted to share pix of the final product of our bar stools and Somerset ottoman. The stools are just great for our Florida kitchen. The Somerset ottoman in Borneo Mist is stunning!!! Wood finishes are fabulous! Everything turned out better than expected. Thanks so much for your input and help with choosing leathers and finishes. Winner!!"

Marjorie drove down from Pennsylvania to my store and she's a repeat customer, so it's a lot of fun to help design some pieces for her Florida home. She's comfortable with my recommendations and I like working with my established clientele in particular because they know what to expect. These really did come out well, I think we nailed the barstools spot on. And she said she didn't want a boring ottoman - so look at his one!

These are Steel Farm Bar stools, and a Somerset Ottoman from Hancock and Moore.

And a second email from her:

"I also forgot to add a comment about Sun Delivery. Everything was wrapped up like museum treasures. These guys are ultimate professionals. Thanks again!!"

Name:	IMG_1508.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	208.0 KB 
ID:	12441Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1512.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	205.5 KB 
ID:	12442Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1511.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	185.7 KB 
ID:	12443Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1510.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	189.2 KB 
ID:	12444Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1513.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	207.3 KB 
ID:	12445
    Those are really nice! Is Steel Farm a maker you carry, or the name of that style of barstool by H&M?

Also, what leather is that on the ottoman, it's gorgeous?! It's like a marble finish, or paint splatter from the look of these pictures...one I'd quickly glance over, but seeing it on a piece really catches my eye.

Duane,
    Just Googled the barstool, it's the model's name, so answered that one.

Is it done in the Cyrus wood finish? Both pieces really have that coastal look going. And, surprisingly, I really like the lines of the Steel Farm stool, though I'm really needing a backless model as my condo's kitchen is open to the living room & kinda all in all a small space. I have stools with backs on them now; it's not really an issue, I just think after moving with them in this space for awhile, backless would probably be a better look.

We did the Steele Farm Barstools in Kip Seamist (GR 1 leather), with the gimps in Kip Shell. Wood finish is Driftwood, Nail trim is FFF. I have these same barstools in my own home, they're top shelf, expensive, and large.

The Ottoman was done in Borneo Seamist, and its a new leather that looks like Marble. Very rich looking. She told me "I don't want a boring ottoman" so that's what I came up with.
    Duane Collie

Yes, I love the leather on the ottoman. I'm only seeing it from a side angle, but I can tell it either looked like marble. I'll have to check it out on H&M's website for a better look. It's really unique looking.

It's pretty cool, definitely not for the meek !
    Duane Collie