Thread: New Hancock and Moore items up on the website from the October 2019 High Point Market

Default New Hancock and Moore items up on the website from the October 2019 High Point Market

Wow! All the new items from Hancock and Moore from the High Point Market (just 2 weeks ago) are up on the website now. Normally we don't see these appear until late December - good job, Tonja! This is the semi-annual trade show where dealers order stock that will begin appearing in stores in Jan/Feb 2020.

http://www.hancockandmoore.com/New-Products

The top sellers were the # 2020 Sami Tilt back, the 6604-3 Emerson Sofa (which has a fine line real wood trim on it), the 6604-3 Cockpit Sofa and the 3052-R Anton Recliner.

I personally like the new UL6481-3 Payton Swivel chair with the wood trim, that's sharp. (photo attached). They are now doing headboards as well, a category they have never been in before.

No dealer has pricing on any of these items at this time. While they are available to order, it involves a series of phone calls to get numbers on any of these new items. Price sheets should be out in December for general inquiries.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10-28-2019_8-12-52_AM_1_HR.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	12469
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: New Hancock and Moore items up on the website from the October 2019 High Point Ma

The Elsie sofa looks a lot like the September Sofa.

Default Re: New Hancock and Moore items up on the website from the October 2019 High Point Ma

It does! It seems like it is a slightly smaller September with narrower arms. 6" narrower, a couple of inches shallower and shorter.

Yes, I laughed when I saw that, a tweaked September. I think they should have put tapered legs on it. That style is a little dated, they don't sell in quantities they used to. That heavy-appearing, squat chassis has given way to cleaner, sharper looks.

I do like that Cockpit sofa myself, might order one for floor stock depending on the deal they offer on it for a new market into. That would look smashing in my home library. Of course, then I need a new desk, new wall unit, you know how that goes. My wife says I can't bring in any new furniture until we downsize to a new place, though.

Name:	cockpit.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	12470

This new Emerson sofa is amazing, but why didn't they make the wood trim so it has high contrast value to it? What a great, stylish feature. I think I would have made this up in a different leather, too, lighter hide like Markle Doe with that dark Belgian Chocolate finish and this would look like a million bux. I could be talked into ordering one like that for the floor, though its a long sofa!

Arrows show the wood trim areas. Very trick.

Name:	10-28-2019_7-51-46_AM_1_HR.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	12471
    Duane Collie

I ordered four new Hancock & Moore floor models today, all will have "Market" special pricing on them and arrive in January / February next year

* 5067 Tavern Sofa (no casters) in Markle Royal, Pewter Nail, Ebony wood finish

* 6621 Cockpit Sofa in Buckingham Walnut Burnished, no nails, Mesa wood finish, Ultra Down Seats

* 6618-S Sybil Tufter Swivel Chair in Markle Doe, Belgian Chocolate wood Finish

* 6617-S Marnie Swivel Chair in Markle Doe, Frame Builder's Maple wood Finish, "L" nail trim
    Duane Collie