Hello all. About a year ago, I made the questionable decision to buy this modular sectional (https://www.jenniferfurniture.com/pr...ella-sectional). In that brief time, the seat cushions and several of the back cushions have completely collapsed. As much as it kills me, I'm gearing up to write off the loss and invest in something that'll hopefully last for a more reasonable period of time. I was hoping for some suggestions based on the following:

- High-quality construction as often discussed here (8-way hand-tied springs, kiln-dried hardwood frame, etc.)
- Quality fabric
- Great seat cushions, ideally of medium firmness, and perhaps even with warranty coverage that would cover premature wearing out/sagging. I realize that the latter isn't common, so that may need to be a "nice to have" -- it's just a bit of a hot button issue given the issues with my old one
- Ideally, I would like a symmetrical L shape measuring about 120x120, similar to the one I have. And unfortunately, I have a really tight staircase to deal with, so I would need for no single piece to be much longer than 5 feet. I'm guessing that based on this, I might need to go custom, with something like Taylor Made or H&M Your Way, but I'd be happy to hear otherwise!

This forum has given me a lot of very interesting reading today! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.