This recliner by Hancock and Moore is one that many people don't know exist. It's a specialty recliner for people who are smaller in stature, ideally suited for women who are 5' 0" to 5' 6". It was one I asked H&M to make for many years and yes - they gave it a dumb name that doesn't tell you want it is!. You cannot tell the size from the photos, however I always keep a floor model in my store and frequently hear "Finally, a recliner that fits me" from many of the ladies. And I can also tell you that your 6' 0" tall husband won't like it. So, this one is for you women of the world, one where your feet will touch the floor and the seat depth is not too deep.

I do very few Lambskin leathers for two reasons. First they are expensive at a grade 5 price point. These are from real lambs and extremely soft, even more soft and exotic than calfskin. Secondly, this hide requires you treat it more gently than cowhide, it may show abrasions easier and will like stain much more readily as well. For most customers I do not recommend Lambskin, and its important to make those that proceed with it aware of what they are buying. However, if you want soft and pampered like you have never felt before, this is your leather. This one is the Walnut color, and this recliner is motorized with a hidden battery pack (rechargeable).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-1774.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	189.1 KB 
ID:	12599Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-1772.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	188.4 KB 
ID:	12600Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-1773.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	12601