Hi, my wife and I are looking for a new queen mattress. We currently have a S&F set that's 8 years old and sagging. It's been causing back pain for my wife of 138 lbs. Im 280 lbs and I think I'm the cause of sag(of course). Its a pillow top and we have flipped it and its not comfy but better than the other side. We went shopping and it seems our only choice is the S&F Cassatt Luxury Ultra Firm (Estate Lux Collection). That's a Queen mattress and boxspring delivered and old removed for $2500. We would expect to get 8 years out of it like the last one. I've read this forum off and on for many years and I know the Royal Pedic is popular here. What would you recommend for us and is there any way to test it out . Costs etc. Anything else you can tell me to help explain to my wife why we would pay so much more? I know it will last twice as long, but is it a better night's rest? It would have to be noticeably better because we know we should get at least 7 good years from the Stearns & Foster. Thanks.