Hello I am new to the forum. My husband and I are looking for a reclining leather sectional with a small footprint apx 117 x 101 in Top Grain leather. Price point under 7,000. I have spent hours going to stores and searching online. We live in Southern Arizona and store selection is limited. The set's are either too large or too expensive. Many of the set's have large wedges which limit seating to only 4. I was hoping for 5 seats with a small wedge. Price point under 7,000. We have found a Thomasville Woodbridge set on sale for around 7400 with tax etc... Salesman reports it is made in California. She states it is on sale for 40% off retail. However I have read many negatives about the quality of Thomasville. The set is nice but the reclining mechanism appears a bit flimsy. We could purchase an extended warranty.

Alternative would be Palliser or Flexsteel but I am unable to find any set's in the local store to meet our foot print. Palliser is available online and I can do some more searching but Flexsteel is only available via retailers. Per salesman Flexsteel also makes it difficult to know which leather is more costly by looking at swatches. ONe Flexsteel swatch I selected came out to be 10,000. Salesman could not tell me which leather swatch may be less expensive. The Thomasville sale ends this week but we can wait for other sales... Any recommendations between Thomasville Woodbridge, Flexsteel or Palliser? Thanks, Gina