Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which model Hancock and Moore?

artielange Guest

Default Re: Which model Hancock and Moore?

That picture was taken right after we got the furniture. The room looks much better now that it has been accessorized but I don't have pics of that. Just adding pillows on the sofas that bring the color from the chairs made a huge improvement.

jaya Guest

hello duane, can you give me a quote 4703 GBenson Glider. What is the difference between gliders and swivel chairs. thanks. jaya

A glider is basically a rocker, except the arc of motion is reversed from that of a rocker. A swivel chair pivots or 'spins' side to side.

# 4703G Benson Glider

Class 1: $ 1,715
    Class 2: $ 1.960
    Class 3: $ 2.100
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

jaya Guest

hello duane, can you give me a quote on 4257 S Statement swivel chair, 4274 S restoration swilve chair in grade 2 and grade 3. Do you think member sofa, austin tilt back chair, and one of these swivel chairs would go together in a room.As you know member sofa and austin back have nail head trims, this one does not. Sofa and the chair look more traditional and the swivel does not. Will they go together. Give me your opinion on these chairs. thanks, jaya

crouch Guest

Artie,

Thanks for posting the picture of your September pieces. Can you tell me what color the leather is? It looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by jaya View Post
    hello duane, can you give me a quote on 4257 S Statement swivel chair, 4274 S restoration swilve chair in grade 2 and grade 3. Do you think member sofa, austin tilt back chair, and one of these swivel chairs would go together in a room.As you know member sofa and austin back have nail head trims, this one does not. Sofa and the chair look more traditional and the swivel does not. Will they go together. Give me your opinion on these chairs. thanks, jaya
    You're killing me with all these price quotes, Jaya! If you look at all the ones I've done so far you can see they don't vary much from one frame to another. When you get your final selections down I'll be glad to give you prices.

Nails can be added or deleted from one piece or another and most all the frames will work in harmony in a given style within a room. I honestly cannot tell you what will work in a room without seeing photos of the room and having a grid layout to work out a planing guide.
    Duane Collie

artielange Guest

Crouch, my September sofa and love seat are the basic and cheapest Town & Country Document Copper. I think it's a hard color to photograph but I like it very much.

bellrom Guest

Crouch, I am having the same dilema as you- I have one long wall and one short.

I am thinking of getting a left facing "sofa" and a right facing "loveseat" in the September series. I think the wall space is 131 X 104.

Duane, can you buy part of the loveseat piece in the T&C program and order the sofa side seperately?

Or, is the September sectional still the loveseat/loveseat combiniation in the T&C program or is there an option to switch out a side for a sofa?

Quote Originally Posted by bellrom View Post
    Duane, can you buy part of the loveseat piece in the T&C program and order the sofa side seperately?

Or, is the September sectional still the loveseat/loveseat combiniation in the T&C program or is there an option to switch out a side for a sofa?
    Yes, the # 9748 September Loveseat is in the T&C program at $ 2,309 in Document Copper, the # 9749 Sofa at $ 2,309 as well.

Sorry, no option in T&C to swap out the LS/LS combo with a sofa on one side, you have to take it as configured ( $ 5,879) or go to the main price book.

Those prices good until close of business January 10th, shipping additional.
    Duane Collie

bellrom Guest

Hi Duane,

On one post you mentioned running heavy duty springs in the deck for more compression. What does that mean?

My husband is a pretty big guy (6'2 280lbs) would I want to order a sectional that way for added strength?

Also, I love the kipling whiskey but I want a protected leather.

In another post you said the Aspen saddle was similar in color.

What are your thoughts on Aspen?

I noticed when you rate the class II leathers you don't mention Aspen as one of your favorites- Why?