Thread: Debris in the seams

Default Debris in the seams

Hi all, first post here at the forums. I have debris in the seams/dimples of my sofa below. How do I remove said debris from my sofa permanently?thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	778FE4F0-7A72-4E7D-9A42-2E7FE00EADA1.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	12823

Default Re: Debris in the seams

I don't really understand. Is the 'debris' just random lint and dust and crumbs or whatever that collects in the buttons and you can vacuum it out? If so that is just a natural occurrence with couches like this and I have a little handheld vacuum that I hit mine with periodically, only takes a few seconds.

If you have stuff 'coming up' from inside the cushion into the area, that seems like a manufacturing problem and should be fixed / replaced by the dealer / maker.

Thanks for the reply.i think its just lint and crumbs but I have no idea how it’s collecting in the seams/dimples; where it’s coming from.

I have a tufted ottoman that also collects dust, lint and dirt. I would guess that it comes from the socks of everyone that uses it. I use my vacuum with the brush attachment which sucks all of the dirt out easily. A shop vac may provide better suction but I haven't needed more.