Thread: New kid in town

73survivor Guest

Default New kid in town

Hi all, I am in the market for some quality leather furniture for my living room. I was surfing the web for info on leather furniture when I found this site. Lots of good info here! I must admit I really don't know much about quality furniture. I went to my local dept. store and was not impressed with their furniture, so I decided it was time for an education. Looks like I came to the right place! I have worked in Quality Control for the past 10 years so I know the value of good quality. I will be going to visit H&M and Bradington Young dealers this week to look at furniture thanks to this forum! I am looking for a recliner and also a couch that has built in recliners, maybe a loveseat as well. Thanks for all the good info!

Fetchung Guest

Default Re: New kid in town

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to learn about furniture. The moderators and other forum members are both knowledge and accommodating of newbies like us! Look at the Upholstery (leather) section, and the many pictures which will help you in making your decision.